Primary Eye Care Consultation
Primary eye care consultation include comprehensive examination to determine the visual condition & ocular health status.
At the end of the consultation, optometrist will discuss the eye examination results & give the advices.
1. History taking
2. Vision & refractive error assessment
3. Binocular vision assessment
4. Color vision assessment
5. Intraocular pressure assessment
6. External ocular health assessment
7. Internal ocular health assessment
Dilation of pupils may be needed in the eye examination. After dilation, your eyes will become light sensitive & blurry near vision for about 4-6 hours
Do not operate machinery & driving after before the end of the pupil dilation effect.
Sunglasses or umbrella was advised to reduce the light sensitivity